The new state-of-the-art 8-tonne class AW189 is designed in answer to the growing market demand for a versatile, affordable, multirole helicopter. Optimised to operate in harsh conditions undertaking long range, deep water missions typical of the offshore industry, the AW189 combines high performance, competitive operating economics and superior passenger comfort. Exceeding the most recent FAA and EASA Part 29 safety requirements and the stringent safety needs of the Oil and Gas industry, the AW189 is the helicopter of choice for demanding operations.
• Seats up to 18 passengers with 2 pilots
• 2 x General Electric CT7-2E1 engines producing
1,492 kW each
• Cruise speed of 150 knots and maximum ceiling of
• Range of 370 nautical miles
• Maximum take-off weight of 8,300 kg